Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
Do I look unhappy while helping my friend? Or is he one of my best friends whom I want to see happy? Is he my husband in the future, no he is not but it doesn't mean I don't want to teach him to love himself again and take care of himself and he teaches me to not be so stressed all the time and get off my phone. He Gave me permission to use his photo and he has been doing really good and now Katy is kicking us both out, not to harm us but because she knows I can keep him focused especially with one on one time. Do I look angry about my experience 🤔 I mean they do things that frustrate me, but I'm not giving up on them...I want them to meet Alex too and understand he is not here to harm me. Funniest thing is when people think I am drunk because I sip on a beer...it's okay 👍 if they can feel comfortable, I can heal. This was a really fun memory and he I'd going to have his dream...and he will follow his passions and he will always have his big sister raea and the whoke tribe ❤️ rooting
02:54 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by raeamoonwisp in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherrae Nichole, click on at the bottom under it