Kim Runner @kimrunner
If you're feeling down, go back and look at your old screenshots. I did that today, and I smiled...many times :)
10:18 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
27 March, 10:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (DeborahLovesUSA) can see their posts

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
26 March, 11:00
Has the Storm Arrived in America? Japan is peaceful. The Japanese continue to be blindfolded. Japan is still immersed in the afterglow of winning the WBC. Japanese media is too strong. . . I'm starting to wonder if Japan's role is to have a carefree vibe...๐Ÿ˜…The season of cherry blossoms has become beautiful. Today is Sakura Day in Japan๐Ÿ˜Šโœจ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธโœจ
"Matrix Resurrections" I haven't seen the movie, but the scenery of Japan in the trailer was impressive.
Mt.Fuji, Sakura, Shinkansen. Cherry blossom season in Japan. I want to believe that it's graduation season from The Matrix.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 March, 11:15
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
So beautiful! Love cherry blossoms. Our spring is slow coming here but so waiting for the flowers to bloom here. May not be for awhile though. Spring is of renewal ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
27 March, 07:19
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
It is the same here too. A bit colder than usual, and a bit more snow than usual.

It will take a lot to break the MSM's stranglehold of information in this country. One-Truth Nordic country isn't an exaggeration!

The thing is though, once the media's dam starts leaking, there's nothing that can be done to stop it.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 March, 10:29
hahahaha....i did that earlier today...alot of them crack me up...we have the best memers ๐Ÿคฃ

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 March, 10:32
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Definitely
and just good memories, too.
I saw one of yours in there as well :)