Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 March, 10:24
NGL this is concerning, but I know we've all been feeling it.
Elon has been warning everyone, including our government, for a long time (see clip below from Joe Rogan in Sept 2018).

It would be naive of us to not think/know the bad guys have their own use of this for nefarious reasons.

i have many questions, but the most important are:

- do we fully know what the bad guys have?
- do we have a way to stop it...or have the good guys done so and we just aren't aware yet?

I pray it's a yes to both of those...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Well ive resisted technology as computers and social media from the start. Have never sent an email, and couldnt start a desktop computer either cuz i never have. And now i have two accts: TS & AU and a music page. I dont expect to continue as i do now when i am on the other side of this shitshow. I feel when VK brought chat gpt to our attn it was a test...as everything else in life is, to see how readily and blindly people would take to it...but also to see what the avg person would ask of it. Ive never visited chat gpt but im also suspicious as to whether we are run thru it already with these very discussions now. Just because im paranoid doesnt mean its not happening.
08:32 PM - Mar 26, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 March, 08:42
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Whatever Source of Information that You Utilize, from Books, to the Internet, to Social Media to Chat GPT it is ALWAYS Necessary to Use Your Own God-Given Skills of Critical Thinking Coupled with Intuitive, Heart-Centered Discernment.
That is, as You and Others on this Site, ALREADY KNOW, is the KEY which allows you to see through the Authoritarian, Inverted Matrix that has been Carefully Woven Around Us Since Birth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396