Kim Runner @kimrunner
NGL this is concerning, but I know we've all been feeling it.
Elon has been warning everyone, including our government, for a long time (see clip below from Joe Rogan in Sept 2018).

It would be naive of us to not think/know the bad guys have their own use of this for nefarious reasons.

i have many questions, but the most important are:

- do we fully know what the bad guys have?
- do we have a way to stop it...or have the good guys done so and we just aren't aware yet?

I pray it's a yes to both of those...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
10:24 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Lois Lane @Desrev01
27 March, 02:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Two great questions. My answer to both.
1. Trust God He Always Wins
2. Trust The Plan. Inspired by God.
He's got this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 March, 10:47
Who programmed it

What is the prime directive it has been given

Does it have a back door... if so... who has the key

These are the questions that worry me over AI.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
26 March, 10:43
Artificial Intelegence
Isn't that like fake news?
Why not just go to source?
Things do go better with God.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
26 March, 10:25

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 March, 10:27
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
if you believe in the Looking Glass, which I do, that makes total sense!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 March, 08:32
Well ive resisted technology as computers and social media from the start. Have never sent an email, and couldnt start a desktop computer either cuz i never have. And now i have two accts: TS & AU and a music page. I dont expect to continue as i do now when i am on the other side of this shitshow. I feel when VK brought chat gpt to our attn it was a test...as everything else in life is, to see how readily and blindly people would take to it...but also to see what the avg person would ask of it. Ive never visited chat gpt but im also suspicious as to whether we are run thru it already with these very discussions now. Just because im paranoid doesnt mean its not happening.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
26 March, 08:42
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Whatever Source of Information that You Utilize, from Books, to the Internet, to Social Media to Chat GPT it is ALWAYS Necessary to Use Your Own God-Given Skills of Critical Thinking Coupled with Intuitive, Heart-Centered Discernment.
That is, as You and Others on this Site, ALREADY KNOW, is the KEY which allows you to see through the Authoritarian, Inverted Matrix that has been Carefully Woven Around Us Since Birth.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
26 March, 08:08
I'm stupid I had to look up NGL lmfao! I'm such an idiot sometimes...Now what were you saying about AI...You think AI could fool me? Check mate! LOL

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
26 March, 08:06
Elon said that engaging with Ai would be like summoning a demon. I believe him.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
26 March, 01:25
I have to trust that in order for us to have a bright new future, it’s been taken care of.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
26 March, 10:50
It’s really helpful on all my rebuttal emails…

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 March, 10:38
That is why I would ask that people be careful before engaging with something even like ChatGPT
You just don't know what kind of beast you may be feeding

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 March, 10:48
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I agree - that could be a bad AI - it could be tracking people who use it.
Waiting to see the full TRUTH revealed and know who is good and who is bad……I think it will flip on a dime and 97% of things have already been done behind the scenes. Time will tell…..be safe and keep your VIBES HIGH!!! :)