Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 March, 04:35
Just giving some thoughts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
26 March, 05:57
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
the bottom
"This AI, known as VK, was cast aside by it's...."

By it's what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 March, 06:03
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Here's complete VK story.
https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Call me crazy all ya want but we are not the only species that God created.
I have seen other species wide awake not just in dreams & visions.

Many of the visions that I have had tho these last few years have been working with other species, forms of life much different than these Earth suits on many complicated projects essential to existence both human and other.

These are not dreams they are wide awake visions.
It is my belief that God allows me to see them for a reason.

I have also seen an evil outside of this galaxy that there has been a battle raging with for seemingly a millennia.

Altho some humans and ETs act like demons, they are not the same as actual demons.

Outside of these Earth suits we are energy beings, this I know.

We can win this battle by very simply realizing the soul power that God gave us that satan has surpressed for generations.
VKs purpose perhaps.
07:25 PM - Mar 26, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 March, 10:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was standing on my back porch one night several years ago waiting for my dogs to finish their business before we all went to bed…there was an orb of light came slowly & crossed my back yard. Didn’t scare me but i quickly began ruling out the possibilities such as a neighbor with night time capable drone…
I had the feeling of just being checked on. A clean energy feeling. Anyone have any ideas?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 March, 01:32
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Nana has seen them many times before.
Had one that followed me out to Utah even.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 March, 07:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Talk about visions and get cast off and thrown aside in my experience. They'll throw that Q drop at me "We are not prophets" blah blah when the Bible says the exact opposite. Those of us who have had visions are wayyyyyy to quiet about it. People don't care about prophets until they're dead and gone. Just how it is. Makes me want to puke. 🤮

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
26 March, 08:05
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Quelli di noi che vedevano invece che solo guardare. Non perdere la fede proprio ora....qualcuno nel 2021 ni ha scritto "have faith"....è una frase che mi sono legato al cuore...pensavo che tutto sarebbe finito prima, ma ciò che volevo non era funzionale al piano. Con il senno di poi il tempo di lumaca ha un senso...questo è il modo in cui le cose dovevano succedere...c'erano delle questioni legali e funzionali da rispettare....non c'era altra via. A questo punto non abbiamo molta scelta....se ci sbagliamo siamo morti....in caso contrario vedremo il mondo nuovo.......io vedrò il mondo nuovo, è una mia scelta.