Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 March, 04:35
Just giving some thoughts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has said many times that at the top of this matrix is a bad AI & a good AI one controlled by evil hosts and one controlled by good hosts.
satan has used the reptilians & bad ETs to control in the material & his demons & dark angels to control in the etherial.

This, as I have said many times, has never been about politics nor money, it has always been about good vs evil and the battles both here on Earth and the battle against principalities of darkness.

God has helped us this time in this reset by sending Big Beings and Angelics together with old souls acting as a pyramid of soul power, energy grid of sorts to wake up the population b4 the reset.

My thoughts are the same as Rob's that we finally figured out we could never win the game "by playing" because [they] had compromised every aspect of living operations on the planet, the planet was a completely captured operation.
The only way to win was by destroying parts of the game until it would no longer function.
Go
07:00 PM - Mar 26, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 March, 10:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
With God anything is possible.
Without God . . . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
29 March, 07:42
In response Every Time to her Publication
The next question for me is what happens to those who have been in physical form and in this war for decades at least in this lifetime? Once there is balance fully restored, do we leave, do we continue to assist or what happens? I have been dreaming about portals opening - very clear dreams. I believe I understand my role with these portals but I can't see past that or see my personal story in relationship to how this ends - maybe because I get to decide, or maybe it's not time for me to know. It's all very moment to moment now. I do know, I am very grateful to those who have been watching and protecting us - without them, this would not have worked!