Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
This doctor observed bifidobacteria drop to practically zero post vaccination.
05:08 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
27 March, 05:44
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
good vid but al bla bla and no talk bout what she used to get back on track why she dont share this vital info ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Autmama 123 @autmama
26 March, 06:57
When I was healing my son’s gut for autism I bought special probiotics from a pharmacy that were kept cold and were delivered in dry ice. They were expensive $88.00 a bottle back then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
26 March, 06:38
Ok, so who knows what we can take to increase this? Lol

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 March, 05:51
O wonder how we can find out which 3 had the Bifidobacteria? 🤣

Great Video. Thanks for sharing!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 March, 12:12
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
That’s what I’d like to know too. Please post if you find the answer…I’ll do the same. 👍

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 March, 05:36
The jab kills bifidobacteria in its attack on the immune system. We all need this bacteria against diseases. Nursing babies whose mothers had been jabbed had no bifidobacteria when usually 90% of their bacteria is bifido! Products labeled as containing the bacteria such as yogurt and kefir might not have it despite the label. She tested them and found few have it. So not only do they kill your immune system with jabs, they degrade products that could replace the bacteria. Our guts are being attacked.