Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If you think Trump is going to let them drag his good nane through the mud you got some surprises coming.
04:10 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 February, 01:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
dont think any of us believe that one. we all know what a fighter our Potus is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
09 February, 12:03
I don't believe it for a minute. The lion is gonna roar.....🔥🔥❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
08 February, 11:48
President Trump said he woukd gladly take all the slings and arrows... I Love him and Flotus and family. Thank you President Trump🙏🇺🇸

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
08 February, 11:42
thats what I have told everyone, Trump gave up a nice comfortable life, one were he and his family wasn't threatened and didn't have to watch their backs, he sure wouldn't have brought back Public Hanging and execution, Knowing his family would be the first they came after. He put his reputation and family on the line for this country, he isn't gonna just walk off and let them have the last word or action.

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
08 February, 11:32
The MSM ALREADY has dragged his name through the mud. But, thats's what made me love 💖him more‼️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 February, 01:20
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
msm is going to fall

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
08 February, 11:04
Im so tempted to start recording CNN ( I think every cable package makes you carry it in 🇨🇦) tomorrow while I'm working, but I won't. I trust all of you to keep it real and "broadcast" the real deal and I'll pick up when I get home.
GOD BLESS AMERICA. Thank you, praying for all.

Julia Yeh @JYeh72
08 February, 10:48
So Louis Payseur is saying Trump is controlled opposition. Thoughts?

Theodore Lagace @Teddy
08 February, 07:17
BINGO !!! That my friend is why I walk around with a big shit eating grin 😊

Pam Lemis @LeStorm
08 February, 11:10
In response Theodore Lagace to his Publication
Love that. Yea, me too. However we will be supportive when the 💩,that many choose to eat, hits the fan. So to speak:). I'm ready for it.

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
08 February, 05:45
It's about time we make use of those brand new gallows in front of the WH.

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
08 February, 05:35
My thoughts are they have been doing this for 4 years + now. I am not sure how much longer though. The 2nd impeachment trial will be insightful

Krystle Lutz @1776girl
08 February, 04:58
Stop dumping on parks
he is with Mel k and charlie today
you need to listen way back

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 04:55
Trump is a formidable force with a cognitive fortitude to handle any situation

Swoozie American @SwoozieAmerican
08 February, 04:52
Waiting to enjoy the proceedings!

Melissa Hull @Inthenameoflove54
08 February, 04:46
IMHO what a better way to expose the dirty players in Congress. Remember the laptops? lol. These people are not to bright.

Rick Barrow @rick777
08 February, 04:20
I say, Amen to that! #wwg1wga

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
08 February, 04:19
I'd like asurprise right about now

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts