#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/Vincen...
02:59 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
26 March, 07:28
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 March, 03:35
I sold them as a Girl Scout way, way back when and Moms and especially my Grandmother sold them for me! So I supposedly sold a lot. No prizes then but ingredients were never good, way worse now so I can’t buy them. BTW, originally GS sold mixed nuts in cans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 March, 03:42
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Cookie sales benefit the Girl Scout organization not the girls who sell them.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 March, 03:31
The Girl Scouts have turned "woke" and the girls compete to win prizes, so parents actually sell them for their kids by bringing the cookies to work or taking orders of friends, neighbors etc. The ingredients are not good either. Gone are the days of the wholesome endeavor of the girls themselves. Where does all the money go?

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
26 March, 03:29
Doesn't sound creepy at all VK. Lol

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
26 March, 03:19
Dont buy them. They woke. Moms now sell for the girls. I used to have to go door to door to sell those things and hated it.
Whetr does the money go for $6 dollars for a small bix.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
26 March, 05:16
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Also, they’re ALL IN on the woke agenda. Paid money to blm too

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
26 March, 03:12 (E)
VK you don't have to buy those woke girl scout cookies ever again, I have recipes for every single cookie, you can make them at home! πŸ˜„

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
26 March, 03:17
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Girl Scout Cookie Copy-Cat Recipes!
https://www.tasteofhome.co...

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
26 March, 03:21
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
yes please