Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Cnd Lu! @CndLu
26 March, 01:32
In response memes matter to her Publication
Love her!!🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
26 March, 01:02
Have done this with garlic poultice as well. Always very effective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 March, 12:55
Maybe applied to glass currently til the other exists. Same concept but that.

memes matter @NoComment
27 March, 02:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
,but glass hasnt poors...

26 March, 12:54
PLASTIC is SHIT though back to the truth of the matter, HEMP BAGS OR BUST> they know that shit also leeches into us, NOT maybe that lady but the ones who made this shit. She was probably trying to politely share info and did not consider that aspect, which is why it takes us all. Info wise.

memes matter @NoComment
27 March, 02:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Aha 🔎💀 ofcs!!! I forget,i love you're brains

26 March, 12:53
ZACTLY why I don't "ground on this chemtrailed dirt' speaks volumes, including ever product they make.