Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
UPDATE:

My mom died this Sunday, 12 noon, today in her sleep peacefully.

Some family still does not know yet. But I just received the call 12:22pm est.

God bless you Mom, now go have a celebration on the other side!!! Say hello to everyone from all of us!!! We Love You dearly!!!

RIPπŸ’›
12:30 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
26 March, 01:29
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I am so sorry. I lost my mom years ago. God Is Holding her in His Loving Arms. God Comfort & Strengthen you & your Loved Ones. πŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
26 March, 01:14
RIP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
26 March, 01:11
So sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
26 March, 01:10
So sorry to hear of your sad loss. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
26 March, 01:08
So sorry for your loss. So glad it was peaceful. Love and hugs sent your way. God Bless. πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
26 March, 12:50
πŸ™ My prayers are with you and family πŸ™

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 March, 12:41
So sorry. You’ll be in my thoughts and prayers.

M-Q 11:11 @MthankQ
26 March, 12:40

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 March, 12:39
I am sorry to hear this πŸ™

Terri ... @Terri
26 March, 12:38
I am so sorry Kris...my heart goes out to you and your dear family...loving hugs being sent and God remain with you during these difficult times,,,may your mom rest in peace knowing she raised up a beautiful and loving person as yourself... lots o love from Canada

ECM Arizona @EM5793
26 March, 12:35
Sorry for your loss
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 March, 12:35
πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜˜ KRIS WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS WE KNOW SHE IS WITH GOD NOW AND IN NO MORE PAIN MAY GOD COMFORT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH PEACE GRACE AND HIS MIRACULOUS LOVING MERCY IN THE DAYS THAT COME

arba happihr @arba
26 March, 12:33
Aloha
Kris's Mom.
May you rest in peace.
You did a great job raising Kris!
Peace be with you
Sending hugs and love your way, Kris.
This part of my journey was most difficult. Waving good bye to my parents.
Stay strong πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ‘‹πŸ’Œ

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
26 March, 12:32
So Sorry for you loss.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts