Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 March, 09:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 March, 11:43
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I always wonder where God is, in a story like this. Forgotten God does not mean He is not there. Anyone who keeps God close at heart will probably not fall for this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
Absolutely true, I think that is why alot of us here on AU know this and why we have saw right through it 😊
11:45 AM - Mar 26, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 March, 11:51
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Thanks! I am continually trying to tell people to keep God close in their hearts. And when (stupid) people (not you and not anons!) talk about the devil, they usually forget that God is sovereign and all powerful. The Cabal wants us to fear but there is no fear if we know that God is near.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 March, 11:53
In response Every Time to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯