Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
26 March, 02:18
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
We got out a while ago. Saw what was happening to us and walked away from the city and the corp world. We also stopped watching TV, never had a smart phone. Moved to a beautiful country home and enjoy nature, which is kind enough to feed us. Our work is our play. Once it is really seen, it can’t be unseen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
26 March, 11:51
B.I.N.G.🎯.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
26 March, 11:43
I always wonder where God is, in a story like this. Forgotten God does not mean He is not there. Anyone who keeps God close at heart will probably not fall for this.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 March, 11:45
In response Every Time to her Publication
Absolutely true, I think that is why alot of us here on AU know this and why we have saw right through it 😊

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 March, 11:36
The seed...
Grows in the Pine tree.....

😇👏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 March, 11:26
. Yep! 🥰🙏🏼

26 March, 11:27
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
😊

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
26 March, 11:17
Definitely that way for many.
NOT my future!

26 March, 11:18
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Not my future either😊

Chance Whymel @Chance
26 March, 10:09
What movie is this from?

26 March, 10:32
In response Chance Whymel to his Publication
My Dinner with Andre (1981) - Full Movie
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
My Dinner with Andre (1981) - Full Movie - YouTube

Old friends Wallace (Wallace Shawn) and Andre (Andre Gregory) haven't seen each another in five years and agree to meet for dinner. Andre, a once well-known ...