Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
27 March, 08:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
New Jersey is included on both the NY and Philadelphia maps ...how did she miss that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 March, 06:13
your SS number is your bank account number......in the bank tied to the letter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 March, 06:12
Yes i researched this awhile back. your letter before your numbers is a bank location. Normally within your state/area.

Kitty Kat @KatBrat1170
26 March, 01:54
It kind of reminds me of the FEMA zones or Regions, States, and Territories. Does not quite seem to line up. Need some digging.
https://www.fema.gov/about...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
26 March, 01:34
Mine is F so Nashville. The Federal Reserve is a rogue institution so we already know it is now part of our constitution and is being SCRAPED out. i guess everything I do is recorded-kept and connected to the Tennessee set up. I have never been there (except driving through) and I am in the New England area. smh #interesting

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
26 March, 12:28
Interesting.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 March, 12:24
Couldn’t find no numbers on my card

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
27 March, 09:37
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Are you 70 or older? I’d have to ask my Mom again, but something is different with her birth certificate that doesn’t tie her in like mine does. I can’t remember what it was though. Could be similar to SS. Here’s the back of mine. “B”..

Iam Mie @iammiele
26 March, 11:52
Undetermined...will have to dig more...

It is said that "The number printed on the back of the card is a "sequential control number." It is a number that was printed on your card and helps validate the card as a legitimate social security card. The codes are printed in red, black or blue ink. They are used by Bankruptcy Courts and the Social Security Administration, to prevent identity theft."
-Social Security Expert: Gerald, Esq

Source: https://www.justanswer.com...

USA Today did a "fact check" and mentioned some scams to this regard...

https://www.usatoday.com/s...

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
26 March, 11:42
it is "assumed" that your SS# is tied to a fed bank, and the number in your SS should show which bank holds the deposit on you and how they have made money off of you trading your birth certificate around the world. Some say there's a process to claim your inheritance. They have shut down a lot of of people over the years for sharing this information. Those who successfully have gone through the process often disappear and were threatened if they tried to circulate back into society. I met a guy in Cape Town, South Africa who knew all this stuff, claimed to have been successful with the process and had to leave the U.S. He lives unassumed in the hills of Cape Town.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
26 March, 11:42
Does this tie back to when we were born and assigned ss #, and we were put in the system and assigned to a bank?

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
26 March, 01:30
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
You are young. SS number at birth started about 30-35 years ago. SS numbers were for paying taxes. We didn't get them until we started working prior to that. From birth tracking was always a concern with them and they, of course, promised that was not going to be an issue.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
26 March, 11:12
Ok, this is news to most of us and interesting but what do we do with this information?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 March, 11:09
Here’s the .pdf link.

https://www.federalreserve...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 March, 11:02
OK, so what is this? What does it mean?
What about NJ?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 March, 10:51
Interesting…..hmmmmm

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 March, 10:47 (E)
Yes, but it's a hot minuet

Fun fact: check the heads of coin money: Penny, Nickel, Dime, Quarter, and they should have a (single) letter stamped, under the year it was minted, for "where" the coin was minted

Examples:
D - Denver .... current
B - Boston .... I think this use to be a location
S - San Fran .... current
P - Philly .... current

Like i said. its been a while, but only four locations in the nation mint/minted coin money

West Point is a current minting location, but it wasn't historically

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 March, 10:57
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Fort Knox and Washington DC are also said to be two other minting locations

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
26 March, 10:57
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Not boston. O for new orleans and cc for carson city

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts