Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 March, 01:41
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Absolutely spot on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 March, 12:21
Tell that to the people who repost the dumbest things from Telegram without spending 20 seconds fact checking them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
27 March, 09:45
Ain’t that the damn truth!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 March, 12:22
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
With the things making rounds on this site, sometimes it really doesn't feel that way.

I hope it to be.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Water Mark @Watermark
27 March, 11:29
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Similar situation at my house, Mandy. Wife does not believe me that I would genuinely like to find out I'm wrong and have been embarrassingly duped.

Oh, the relief I would feel to be wrong!

It is not ego that compels us into this fight and the crushing grief that knowledge brings.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 March, 09:28
I can't count the times when I've thought or said that I wish I was wrong about something