Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 March, 12:20
I continued on with this conversation. It gets interesting.
I went on- so then even continuing with this same application of the law, do not any judges that would try and defy entrance of fraud as the basis of nullification be doing so in not only violation of his oath of office, but the violation of common law, federal law, constitutional law, and more?

And it replied (cont next post)

https://v2.anonup.com/thre...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 March, 12:21
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
1)- If a judge knowingly ignores or dismisses evidence of fraud that could serve as the basis for nullification, it could be seen as a breach of their duties and obligations under the law. Judges are expected to uphold the law and maintain impartiality, which includes considering relevant evidence and applying appropriate legal principles, such as the principle that fraud vitiates everything into which it enters.

However, it's important to note that judicial decisions can be subject to appeals, and higher courts may review and potentially overturn decisions where a judge has misapplied the law or disregarded relevant evidence. This system of checks and balances is in place to ensure the proper administration of justice. (cont)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2)- Each case is unique, and the specific circumstances and evidence presented will determine whether a judge's actions are in violation of their oath, common law, federal law, constitutional law, or other legal principles. In cases where it is believed that a judge has not fulfilled their duties, there may be avenues for appeal, review, or even disciplinary action, depending on the severity and nature of the alleged misconduct. (end)

I can show you what the dildo AI uses to screw your knowledge with looks like...wanna know?
12:22 AM - Mar 26, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it