Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
25 March, 06:42
Folks, get your prayers going......This is just horribleπŸ˜ͺ

A wedge tornado reportedly 2mi at the base has destroyed multiple towns in Mississippi and Alabama.

Multiple reports of towns completely demolished with no safe routes for emergency crews to access those who are trapped.

Please Pray, frens. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 12:49
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Tornados a mile wide?
Is that man made or normal?

Prayers for all affected!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
25 March, 02:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ITS ALL BECAUSE OF LOW WIBES PEOPLE LIVED THERE...

ALL WHICH HUNTING PROCESS. ITS JUST CARMIC PAYOFF.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
While Nana doesnt' doubt Karma, I believe that these storms are all man made to kill as many as possible and destroy as much as possible.
07:26 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
25 March, 08:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
IT COULD BE MAN MADE.

BUT HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS COMMAND THIS PAWNZ TO DO SO...

SO BASICALLY ITS AGAIN QUESTION OF OBEYING CHAIN OF COMMAND.

EACH WANDERING SOUL WHICH IS RESTLESS SINCE DESTRUCTION OF TARTARY WILL LOGICALLY DISTORT MORPHOLOGIC FIELD ON ASTRAL PLANE...THEY HUNGER FOR VENGEANCE.

YOU AS AMERICAN LIVE ON BIGGEST GRAVEYARD ON EARTHπŸ‘»πŸ˜”

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 10:24
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Well I can't disagree with that.
I have seen that my time here in this life was to learn to win with the sword in the sheath instead of killing everyone, altho I will admit sometimes it is hard to not pull it out.

We will win this reset.
Divine Matrix incoming.