Jason Webber @Haldir1970
(3 IMAGES)

All of the flag poles at the Trump rally at Waco, TX have a silver Eagle finial.

Per the US Military, this finial is only used for flagpoles associated with the offices of the PRESIDENT, and Vice President.

This is a clear message. Donald Trump is the President of the United States of America.

https://www.americanflags....
06:58 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
27 March, 05:06
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
The Organic Act of 1871 turned the
United States of America in
to a corporation, which was
bankrupted in 2020.
We returned to our
Constitution of 1776.
America became a
Sovereign Nation on
July 4th of 2020.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 March, 05:53
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
26 March, 11:01

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 March, 11:32
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
😁

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
26 March, 08:57
I would like to believe that is true. I also wonder if anyone who has previously held the office of president or vice president is bestowed that honor. After all former presidents are always addressed as president when people are speaking to them. So just a thought.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 March, 10:03
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
I agree, all former presidents are referred to as “president.” To be fair though, my post does not mention how President Trump is referred to - I speak only of the eagle finials on the flag poles, which I have proven with “receipts” that the Military determines are the only appropriate finials on presidential flag poles. What I DO consider as a possible explanation is that this honour (eagle finials) may be used even for former presidents (needs proving). So your point is well-taken, but I choose to see it as a message. 😁

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 March, 02:28
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
look silver eagles
VIRAL MOMENT: US Flags Blow Over During John Fetterman Speech - YouTube

During his speech yesterday in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, John Fetterman's backdrop of US flags blew over due to a large gust of wind, a moment which went vir...

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
25 March, 08:50
Juan was on Nino's last week and was speaking about the adornment of flag poles being a signal/sign/comm

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
25 March, 10:49
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Use your authority, MR. PRESIDENT and help our country out..Bills are out of reach for we seniors.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 March, 08:48
Wow. great! 💥

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
25 March, 07:25
I noticed that.