Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 03:41
IT was a fkn uproar told that dude that i was with better get your hands off her, and that guy actually complained that he got called out for trying to sit me down. I got my fiats I got left on the staff. THEY KEPT Checking ON ME SPECIFICALLY then that sht went down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 March, 03:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
They closed ranks on them and the fkr faker with me......like a fine tuned machine. THE STAFF< I could see the disdain in the original operators eyes, and there it went, dude even said HE does NOT like me then that shit went down, WELL PLAYED>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THEY WERE PROS but could tell they wanted to fk the operatives up as did I. GREAT PLACE> next time alone. AND I will thank them all which I did, they did not like that shit against me.
03:46 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it