Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 March, 03:24
AI will help us realize how important humans are because we can manifest things through collective vibes.

AI can’t do that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
25 March, 09:41
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Since the internet began...
I thought what if I was talking to myself AND computer. Then I would get a response, thinking actually being appreciated for an idea, or positive comment.

I wondered if I was being played just so I would return again like a trained animal looking for a reward from faceless unknowns.

Those thoughts have actually been confirmed
in the past decades
at certain sites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 March, 07:49
Our job is to concentrate on realizing the soul power that God/Creator gave us.
Once we are fully realized we will be the most power species in God's all that is.

Look, think of this:
What if I told you that you could literally manifest any material thing?
How?
Let's think of it very simply.
Just realize that everything is energy, every thing is live, everything is part of God because God is everything.

Now visualze that all those tiny particles, billions of them for instance make up your physical Earth suit.

Visualize moving your hands together & then apart, back & forth over &over.
Every time you do that can you see all those energy particles you are moving around in between your hands with each movement?
They are there.
I understand some higher souls can manifest simply by moving each tiny tiny particle to the formation they desire them to be in.
How many tiny particles moved to make an apple say?
Can you envision moving them with your mind?
We have a long w

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
25 March, 07:44
Our