Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 March, 04:12
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
We can choose to blame people for what we think is their lack of caring and lack of concern, however, I was thinking about a friend who has not been awakened yet.
She deals with her family history of her great grandparents.
One great grandfather was murdered when he was in the prime of his life, leaving 2 children and his wife. A second great grandfather jumped out of a skyscraper window in 1929 when the stock market crashed.
These two events were enough to impact her family for generations.
I believe that many person have had some kind of tragedy that makes their lives difficult and for many reasons, they have trouble coping with their everyday lives.
That is the way the Cabal wants it and our world is full of events and tragedies that have hurt us all.
So perhaps the folks who cannot yet wake up - need our compassion, love and understanding.
I know she does, so I am here for her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 04:07 (E)
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Emperor Tiberius used to arrange this kind of entertainment on his hideaway island of Capris.

Much to the embarrassment of those who knew about it...

Its funny you voice the opinion that they do not deserve to be saved... That is my feeling today too.

Its like a wave passing over the Earth and it makes me think, quite strongly, - "fook em. By this time, if they chose to ignore everything we are showing them - there is no help for them".

We are living in a mad house, and the head lunatic is in the White House.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
25 March, 04:44
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Many are disgusted. If they flaunt it to appear they are the majority voice, that means they are weak.