Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
08 February, 01:54
Trump in the near future.
"I Told you so!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janice SureJan @toleoni
This will be me after 3 years of being called "The Crazy Lady" by family, friends, & co-workers!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ
03:52 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by toleoni in this post can reply
Kathleen Toner @EverythingKath
08 February, 11:17
In response Janice SureJan to his Publication
You are not alone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
08 February, 05:09
I feel your pain! I have shared what's going on with my neighbors and they think i'm nuts. I had to step away from my job in healthcare because of all the Scamdemic BS and vaccine they pushed. I'm so sick of all this BS!!! Add to this, I have two boys who just joined the military. I'm praying that Trump is their true CIC and comes back soon! Knowing what we know about the cabal using our troops for their evil agenda, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if Trump doesn't return and our miltiary doesn't get this done soon! My kids trust my knowledge/opinions/advice.

Janice SureJan @toleoni
08 February, 05:28
In response Janet Love to her Publication
My son wanted to enlist when Obama was in office. I told him "Absolutely NOT!"
Today, I would say Yes! I do believe Trump is CIC, I also believe, in my 60 years here, it is a great time to finally be awake, alive, and witness what is about to incredibly unfold! In the meantime, I'll proudly be the "CrazyLasy" & keep what I've heard for 3 years as my last name "Sure, Jan!" ๐Ÿ˜‚

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
08 February, 04:16
Same!

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
08 February, 04:11
Me 2..Many of us..