Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
28 March, 01:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Amen 🙌 Kim, thank you for sharing! Love the song tooo ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
27 March, 12:37
100% True

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
27 March, 12:16
I heard that loud and clear today when my 8 y/o told his disciplining mom ‘whoever shows mercy, mercy shall be given them’
❤️🕊️

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
26 March, 12:29
T.R.U.T.H.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
26 March, 05:05
Amazing! Been thinking on similar lines ✨

memes matter @NoComment
26 March, 05:04

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
26 March, 12:49
Had a moment like this today. Very true.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 March, 08:37
I don't meditate.
Do my best dancing in the Dark.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 March, 08:50
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
:)

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
25 March, 08:34
😎👏👏👏!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
25 March, 12:18

Light Worker3691 @Lightworker3691
25 March, 10:47
Both are necessary.

Its like when you lost your keys and you stop to close your eyes and look up and you instantly remember.

Its the crisis w all the inititial emotions. Floundering and stuff. Then you calm down for a sec and bring it to the meditatitive state and let God help you figure out. Clears the pathway of the guck so you can think calmly and logically.

Its just a very important tool in the toolbox.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 March, 10:41
So True!! 😢 > >🥲
So many Lessons to learn through our lives, We just have to learn to listen!
A Very Good Mornin’ to You Kim!! ❤️
Thank You for sharing and caring!!
Love and Blessings to You Always 🥰🙏🏼

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
25 March, 10:11 (E)
It’s very true! Seems like a necessary catalyst. Have a great day Kim.
🐸🫶🏻
I love you.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 March, 10:20
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
Thanks. You, too :)

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
25 March, 10:10
How did you get so smart Kim at such a young age??? I am 68 and just recently figured this out - thanks for the reminder

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 March, 09:49
Speaking from experience I can affirm this is 100% truth. Thank you for the reminder and have a blessed day Kim
🙏❤️🙏

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
25 March, 09:47
It happens when you are in the grasp of the Lord.