We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
25 March, 06:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
25 March, 07:04
In response We Are One to her Publication
This man has to pee and poop. He can't avoid sleeping. He has to eat. He lives as though he is a god, but in reality he is just a man. Not HUman but a man. Humans would never consider harming innocent children. Our human instincts are built in to protect those who need protection. Here is the final verdict:
Revelations 20 -
"And I saw the dead, the GREAT and the SMALL, standing before the throne, and books were opened; another book was opened, which is the BOOK OR LIFE; the dead were judged from things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. The sea gave up the dead which were in it; death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; they were judged, according to their deeds. Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death. If anyone’s name was not found written in the BOOK OF LIFE, he was thrown into the lake of fire."
Eternity is forever. The only thing that matters - is YOUR NAME written in the BOOK OF LIFE? Mine is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
I agree 💯. I cannot fathom anyone hurting children that is human.
09:11 AM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from We Are One, click on at the bottom under it