Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Elon said, “…even if all the cell towers are taken out, your phone will still work." Does that mean that Starlink satellites are able to ping EVERY cellphone on earth? If that’s possible, Q really does have EVERYTHING and then some.
11:52 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
26 March, 05:33
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Nope.
It means that he has a device that can operate when all else fails.
The guy is growing on me, but business is business.
You will have to purchase that which he sells.

If I am to assume the payment plan, you can expect a tiered payment for use, obviously quite expensive for the average person, but hey, ya'll pay for i-phones don't you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
25 March, 05:16
Not trying to be a doomer, but it is important to view everything with cold logic.

If the NWO prison grid cell towers are used to track and irradiate the population, people could, in desperation, topple the towers or cut power to the antennas.

If the prison grid is built off of Starlink, there is now way for ordinary people to shut them off. It is decentralized and in low earth orbit. The NWO will have unassailable communications and anyone not chipped and docile will be unable to organize beyond local.

If the wrong people control Starlink, we are fooked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
25 March, 10:10
so, then, why is there no cell phone videos of the war in Ukraine from day 1 ?

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
25 March, 10:08

Cam Mac @campmac111
25 March, 01:28