Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 02:34
Elon Musk is an interesting guy. Is he a good guy undercover playing a role or a bad guy that made a deal? We'll eventually know. One thing for sure is he's a smart guy playing by a different set of rules. His motives are questionable though. I've heard that demon girl he's with is his handler. She's full of darkness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
While I hope that Musk wasn't always a bad guy, I fear he has been deeply compromised. I am personally trying to think of anyone other than Trump in this world who has the most wealth that is not DS. more wealth seems to equal most evil. this State of CA court docket lists Elon AND Tesla [among other powerful ppl/companies] as a defendent against some pretty sick stuff. His partner Grimes is most definitely into worshipping Baph0ty. just watch one of her music videos😑 disturbed. i pray for all of Elon's kiddos.
03:49 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotsInExhile in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 February, 02:06
In response Francesca Grady to her Publication
im sure he has, too. if anything he might have plea bargained.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
09 February, 02:05
In response Francesca Grady to her Publication
Now think of how much we have lost because these idiots want to play Gods... don't forget to remember wartime, vaccinations, brainwash, corrupt courts, oppression, along with their satanic crimes. God can sort them out.