Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Elon Musk is an interesting guy. Is he a good guy undercover playing a role or a bad guy that made a deal? We'll eventually know. One thing for sure is he's a smart guy playing by a different set of rules. His motives are questionable though. I've heard that demon girl he's with is his handler. She's full of darkness.
02:34 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
10 February, 11:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
and he is the founder of Neuralink...developing implantable brain-machine interfaces.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vadim Chernov @TheSauronSpaceCommand
12 February, 09:46
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Jirau @qseraphim369
10 February, 08:33
Elon is charming. A natural. Potential Cabal Presidential candidate. He is DRPA / N@SA money. He is Pay Pal Mfia. NASA money under Obama went to a private company that uses 1950's technology (liquid fuel) to deliver rockets into orbit, when there iis technology 50 or 100 years ahead of what we are shown. Space X is a Hollywood production for the sheeple, that ioerates with tax payer money. Tesla Motors is trolling everyone, if an electrical generator is installed on each axel of Tesla cars, you'll never have to charge it to a wall or would have to charge way lesser, unless the baterry drain

Robert Jirau @qseraphim369
10 February, 08:40
In response Robert Jirau to his Publication
unless the battery drains.

Elon is good at confusing, so you do not know on which side he is. But its easy.
He against vaccines, but pro installing Dr. Green type hardware directly to human brains. In other worrs henis full trottle pro the transhumanist agenda. At the core, he is from the same club nad got the same source of funding as Gates did.

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
09 February, 09:25
he made a deal in 2017 - watch charlie freak

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 February, 03:18
Woah..Juan O Savin says bad guy.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
09 February, 01:15
That she is, unbearably so.
As for Elon, he's a tough read. He reminds me of Loki.

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
09 February, 01:03
He is into Bitcoins which doesn't sound legit to me especially with Nesara and new bills coming out!

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
09 February, 12:51
Funny you mention him, I can't quite figure him out. He certainly is smart. Here's hoping he turns out to be a good guy.

Anonymous Patriot17 @PatriotPlusQ
09 February, 12:50
EM=NWO FOOK HIM

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 February, 12:45
If he is married to a woman of darkness . . . how can he be a good guy?

Henry Specter @HSpecter
09 February, 12:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thats what I was thinking too

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
seems the clone(GF) has covid(jan 10 2021 newsarticle bussiness insider Australia)...interesting choice of GF ...each to their own..

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
09 February, 12:41
If you read about him the town he was born in had a UFO crash a month before he was born. I swear hes GOT to be from another planet!!!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 February, 12:46
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
🙂crashed like...um Superman?🧐

Paul Fornaro @newatlantis2020
09 February, 12:03
So here is our hero in the demonic parody of a priest- priest wears black garment with white collar- Satanist reverses everything- turns the cross upside down, etc. - but keep in mind SpaceEx would have to have been approved by the Trump Administration - also the POTUS and he appeared together early on in the election infection days to support hydroxychloroquine and POTUS has spoken frequently about travel to Mars -

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
08 February, 11:35
EM nueralink merging human brain & computer brags that you never have to die. Live eternally in the "cloud" sounds alot like revelations...in the end times people will wish for death but wont find it

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
08 February, 09:22
Is it at all POSSIBLE that DJT's uncle
John Trump showed him Nicola Teslas work and..... somehow DJT discussed it with Elon.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
He HAD to cause how can he be using the Telsa name? Im still trying to figure it out!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
08 February, 08:05
All things considered, I'm still very suspect of EM. He excudes the characteristics of the decievers game. Sandwich a lie between two truths and the sheep will gobble it down. Because I understand that disinformation is necessary, I've drawn no firm conclusion but I assure you I'm watching like a hawk!

Angelzplay Design ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Angelzplay
08 February, 07:14
Would be a great application of infiltration instead of invasion. Perhaps he infiltrated the cabal. Time will tell.

Davey Wavey @Dman
08 February, 05:35
they all are bad guys...get use to it.

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
08 February, 05:16
anyone who supports transhumanism is bad news in my book...

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Alex Godram @Goodram
08 February, 05:29
In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication
doge is shitcoin

Darlene Sully @JDSully
08 February, 04:45
I have said it before and I will say again I am unsure of Musk.
Trust is a thing that must be earned and he has not earned my trust yet. So no i do not trust him.

Lisa Sliwa @LisKS
08 February, 04:44
There is a tweet somewhere recently where Trump wrote, "Elon, call me." I've been wondering what that was about ... I'm hoping he's one of the good guys - He's so smart and could contribute so much. Having outrageous wealth is not a crime in itself, and I believe he's first generation? And sometimes the super-intelligent don't follow anybody's rules but their own. I guess we'll see.

TAP Truth @TAPTruth
08 February, 03:52
We have gone back and forth on Musk so many times. You can watch, over time, the changes and the different faces of Musk. The Handler was a HUGE red flag for us, but about 3 years ago, there was a video he did with Joe Rogan where he genuinely looked scared. Whatever his role is, I remain on the fence, when it comes to Musk.

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
08 February, 03:49
While I hope that Musk wasn't always a bad guy, I fear he has been deeply compromised. I am personally trying to think of anyone other than Trump in this world who has the most wealth that is not DS. more wealth seems to equal most evil. this State of CA court docket lists Elon AND Tesla [among other powerful ppl/companies] as a defendent against some pretty sick stuff. His partner Grimes is most definitely into worshipping Baph0ty. just watch one of her music videos😑 disturbed. i pray for all of Elon's kiddos.

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
09 February, 02:05
In response Francesca Grady to her Publication
Now think of how much we have lost because these idiots want to play Gods... don't forget to remember wartime, vaccinations, brainwash, corrupt courts, oppression, along with their satanic crimes. God can sort them out.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 February, 02:06
In response Francesca Grady to her Publication
im sure he has, too. if anything he might have plea bargained.

patty Imagination Creates @Mckeniesmom
08 February, 03:45
I dont trust the guy

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
08 February, 03:05
I'll Wait For The Credits🍿🍿🍿 Elon Is Confusing.

08 February, 03:05

08 February, 03:04

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
08 February, 03:02
SpaceX has three letter black funding (private) Space Force Gurdians (federal military funding). EM is open to exposure!

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
08 February, 02:59
I've read he's big into transhumanism. He seems a bit too much integrated with WEF.