Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
23 March, 06:50
GOD HELP ME! I REFUSE TO GIVE UP. YOU CALLED MY BABY GIRL HOME AND I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY, NO I HAVE TO FIGHT THE INSURANCE COMPANY THAT IS NOW SAYING SHE WAS NOT COVERED! GOD, YOU KNOW MY HEART, YOU KNOW THE PAST 3 YEARS FOR MY BABY GIRL AND I HAVE BEEN HELL, PLEASE LORD DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO FIGHT THIS COMPANY. I JUST BURIED MY BABY 🙏🏻🙏🏻💔💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
24 March, 01:26
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Sweet lady there are other options for that bill. Fill out the financial shelp paperwork and get it dropped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
26 March, 04:12
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Call the hospital billing office and ask for the finanacial aide paperwork. If your income is low enough they will cancel the bill. I had to do it for my husband when his appendix rptured. They cancelled the whole hospital bill and most of the docttor bills.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
26 March, 06:58
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
This is the life insurance that is giving us hell. It is a 10,000 policy and we own the funeral home 15,000.