Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
GOD HELP ME! I REFUSE TO GIVE UP. YOU CALLED MY BABY GIRL HOME AND I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY, NO I HAVE TO FIGHT THE INSURANCE COMPANY THAT IS NOW SAYING SHE WAS NOT COVERED! GOD, YOU KNOW MY HEART, YOU KNOW THE PAST 3 YEARS FOR MY BABY GIRL AND I HAVE BEEN HELL, PLEASE LORD DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO FIGHT THIS COMPANY. I JUST BURIED MY BABY 🙏🏻🙏🏻💔💔
06:50 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
24 March, 01:26
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Sweet lady there are other options for that bill. Fill out the financial shelp paperwork and get it dropped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
24 March, 05:31
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
How do you do that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
24 March, 11:10
Lord I come to you on behalf of our sister Mary in her time of great need. You tell us that you will go before us in battle and fight our side. You never leave us nor forsake us in our lowest time and Lord, I'm asking you to win this fight for our dear sister. Lord, you see this dark valley she is walking thru and she sure does need your unfailing hand right now. I am declaring and decreeing that this problem with this insurance company will be taken care of as soon as possible and you pull this grieving mother close to you and help her right now. I pray this in your mighty name, and I thank you for your mercy and grace. Amen.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
24 March, 10:54
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

arba happihr @arba
24 March, 10:44
🙏Aloha Mary Beth
Sending you strength and healing energy.
Insurance companies sux!
Ask someone close to help you during this painful time.
Give someone permission to speak on your behalf.
💓💓💓💓🙏🙏🙏🙏

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
24 March, 10:41
My heart hurts for you my friend 😔💔 I pray God brings you peace. 🙏🙏🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 March, 10:36
God bless you my dear!!! Keep smiling and shining!!! You've Got This!!! Keep up the Fight, and persevere!!!

Love, Light, and God's Blessings!!!

💛💛💛

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
24 March, 10:29
I’ve been praying for you Mary Beth. So sorry you’re having to deal with this. God Bless you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
24 March, 12:54
May you be carried by the flow of the Holy Spirit through this storm. Keep your eyes on the Master, Mary Beth. He will bring you through this storm. We are all praying for you. You WILL make it through...in the name of Jesus. One day at a time. One small step at a time. Don't give up! ❤

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
23 March, 11:21
😔🙏🙏🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 March, 09:04
Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 March, 08:57 (E)
We are honored to fight this fight with you with our Collective voice we gather and bring our thoughts and prayers together for Mary Beth Miskell knowing that the power of the collective voice of Gods People is the strongest power on earth!

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
23 March, 07:49
So sorry sweet heart may God bless and keep you

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 March, 07:30
Oh Mary Beth I have been thinking about you and praying.. I wish so badly there were words or something I could say to make this nightmare go away- it's not fair at all... I think you mentioned life insurance policy so I am not sure if that meant something other than the hospital but you do not have to pay the hospital for anything !!!!!... they can't do anything - I pray there is someone that can help you with any legal or policy loopholes you can get around! xoxo Hugs and Blessings ...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
23 March, 07:30
MaryBeth... I wonder if they CAN come after you at all. If your sweet girl has an estate, yes they can... if not they might have nothing. Hope you get some sound advise from more than 1, 2 or 3 private attorneys before you respond to these insurance people. Sending prayers... 🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 March, 07:29
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will straighten Mary Beth's path when dealing with the insurance company. Please connect her with those who will make her way smooth. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ' Name I pray. Amen 💕

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
23 March, 07:28
WARRIOR! ❤️🙏🏻

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
23 March, 07:28
😞🙏🏼

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 March, 07:24
😢🙏❤

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
23 March, 07:21
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 March, 07:19
🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 March, 07:18
😢💔😡

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
23 March, 07:05
🌼💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

I Am SO Very Sorry Your Daughter Is No Longer With You. 💕

Please Remember Your Daughter IS Alive And Well Behind Father God's 💕Beautiful Curtain. Your Daughter Is Walking With Father God And Jesus. 💕Please Know We Continue To Lift You And Yours Before Father God 💕
In Jesus Name Amen. 💕

🌼💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼