Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
08 February, 03:15
How many 'coincidences' before it becomes mathematically impossible ? Personally I am a firm believer that JFKJR is Q and that he is carrying out his mission of destroying the evil Cabal . Together he, President Trump and the rest of the Q team will go down in history as being some of the bravest warriors to walk the planet!!! The BEST is yet to come Patriots!!! πŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸΏπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #JFKJRISALIVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
08 February, 05:08
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Q isn't a person. It's a military operation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
08 February, 05:15
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Yes Q is a military operation with a team but I feel its lead by JFKJR.
Like in this Q drop .
---> Less than 10 people can confirm me.
Is talking about someone specific... I believe that is JFK JR ❀️🍿

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Interpretation, By doing it this way, they let him go through with inauguration, it cannot be considered a military coupe. Biden already involved in election fraud. Collusion with China, Ukraine and others interference from other countries, knowingly swearing into office as a president means the military has to rectify as per the founding fathers who wrote protections into the constitution to prevent Communism from taking over.
03:40 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cabal Crusher, click on at the bottom under it