Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
DON'T DIE WITH YOUR DEAD.
Did you know that when you cry for your dead, you cry for you and not them?
You cry because you “lost them”, because you don’t HAVE THEM by your side. You think it all ends in death. And you think they are NOT anymore.
So if your dead are gone, where are they?.
Yes they have left, or they are now in another place, Is that place better than this?.
Yes, definitely that place is better than this; so Why do you suffer for their departure?.
When you have finished accepting that they are no longer "NOT here", but they are still in another place even better than this, for there where they are no longer sick, or suffering.
Then you'll stop mourning them and you'll get them back in memory so they keep accompanying you with the joy of all that you've lived.
If you truly loved them LOVE them AGAIN and this time with greater strength, with greater purity, with greater delivery.
continued in comments.......
05:06 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
24 March, 05:06
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Today, there will be no more reproach of any kind.
Only LOVE, will be the essence between you, between us, between them.
I respect your pain, and the way you express it. I know you cry and you will cry without comfort.
But .. Today I say to you:
Don't die with your dead.
Remember we are only seeing one side of the coin.
We are not looking the other way; we are not seeing the wonderful place of light where they stand.
What if we start seeing “death” as a Second Birth?
Second Birth we ALL will go through.
Don't die with your dead, honor them by living your life as they would have wanted you to, let them transcend. And you keep living.
- Author Unknown

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396