Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
24 March, 11:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 March, 12:29
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
You should look into the origin of these. It might come handy one day. If not, at the very least you won't be spreading shit like this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 12:45
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
How do you know its not true???

J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 March, 02:18
It's a handy process called informing yourself.

24 March, 02:29
The meme is meant to help ppl thnk about things they see AND it is kinda funny...

J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 March, 02:44
Yeah, nothing quite like Facebook humor.

24 March, 02:47
We all have our own opinions.....

J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 March, 02:52
Opinions that are founded on misinformation or are used as an excuse to spread misinformation don't help in making positive change happen. That's why we are all here, I thought.

I thought we were here to create a community of maybe not like minds but similiar minds with a positive purpose but YOU know I find ppl attacking one another for silly stuff really....what do you think?
03:08 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
24 March, 04:00
Misinformation by any other name is still misinformation. If that's not positive enough for you, truth seeking may not be for you.

24 March, 06:01
Well you are more than welcome to not check my page anymore. I am mostly a nice person who enjoys a good laugh and I do my best to do what is right not just for myself but everyone else also. I seem to recall you and I being very cordial once upon a time. If our season is over, well than its been nice knowing you. Have a wonderful life and God bless you.