Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Navy decode

=

Project Looking Glass πŸ”Ž/ Decode Christ Rapture Day / Are You Okay Annie πŸ‘/ Return Of The Jedi / Fly You Fools / Full Swing / They Are In Panic I Am Back Baby Q / Knocking On Heavens Door πŸšͺ/ Are We Gonna Do It ⁉️/ I Love Truth / The White Rabbit πŸ‡/ 3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣ / Magdalene Bloodline / Understanding / The Gematric Key πŸ”‘/ God Is In Our DNA 🧬/ The Cats Meow 🐈/ Divinely Guided / The Holy Bible Code / Locked On Target / Better Behavior / Back To Work I Go / The Trial Never Ends 😭/ Did You Find God Yet / Hiding In The Shadow / He Comes To Cast Fire Upon The Earth πŸ”₯/ Solar Storm β˜€οΈ/ Out Of The Blue πŸ’™/ I Dare You To Do Something / In The Works / Loving Family / In It Together ❀/ Gods At Work / How Can I Manifest / End Of Days Vibes / The Lords Alive / Pull The Plug πŸ”Œ/ Crossover Time / I Have Nothing To Lose / Dont Walk Away 🀝
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
150-051
900-009
1292-2921
TS 17:00 - 5:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š
11:26 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
24 March, 01:14
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a drachma
Greek-shameful

Hebrew-"my father is a wall", an Israelite
Greek- a sin of ignorance

Hebrew- treachery
Greek- to deepen

Hebrew-a lost thing
Greek-Abilene, territory northwest of Damascus

Hebrew- "El does bless", the father of one of Job's friends
Greek-an interval

Hebrew-to patch, spot
Greek-Crispus, a Corinthian Christian

Hebrew-Hor, two mountains in Palestine
Greek-to supply

Hebrew-a cause, reason, manner
Greek-me, mine, my

Hebrew-"God ascends", four Israelites
Greek-antichrist, (one who opposes Christ) either one who puts himself in the place of, or the enemy (opponent) of the Messiah

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 01:17
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
I wish I would have learned about Strongs Concordance and gematria and Tesla Vortex Math in grade school!

So AMAZING IS OUR GOD and his NUMBERS!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 11:28
"Decode Christ Rapture Day"

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

24 March, 11:28
Are you ok Annie πŸ‘

https://youtu.be/h_D3VFfhv...
Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Official Video) - YouTube

The short film for Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" was the centerpiece of the feature film Moonwalker, and featured the debut of Michael's iconic "anti-g...