Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 05:19
I just saw this on Twitter. Does anyone know anything about it and how did AU even end up on it let alone get an F for digital terrorism, what even is that? This is the most frenly open platform ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Michelle Vintagesquirrel @Vintagesquirrel
I found it interesting that I could access every social media site except Anonup when I was in the hospital.
10:31 AM - Mar 24, 2023
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 March, 12:18
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Not that this has anything to do what you just posted, but I am having a hard time signing into my email accts. It is as if, they were changed . I have made several attempts to correct it but to no avail. Pissed level is high right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
24 March, 02:45
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Looks like their wifi. I was heavily medicated so I don't remember clearly. Anyway, I think it's weird they only blocked AU.

It's a overly woke hospital as you can see from the second pic. Literally had signage on medical carts stating they were made by a woman-owned company. 😏