Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 05:19
I just saw this on Twitter. Does anyone know anything about it and how did AU even end up on it let alone get an F for digital terrorism, what even is that? This is the most frenly open platform ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
24 March, 10:31
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I found it interesting that I could access every social media site except Anonup when I was in the hospital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 March, 12:18
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Not that this has anything to do what you just posted, but I am having a hard time signing into my email accts. It is as if, they were changed . I have made several attempts to correct it but to no avail. Pissed level is high right now.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 March, 10:02 (E)
GOOGLE "AnonUp" and VK (Vincent Kennedy) pops up.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 March, 11:55
ahh I see, you figured it out. Thank you. Makes sense.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 March, 12:06
wow, what a find. Well, there is too much love here and so the 666 becomes a number in the organic realms which is about balancing the spiritual with the material. One grounds and gives relative/reflective meaning and the other guides through insight and foresight.

It's a win-win for us here, because of the love.

#Love is everything.

Thank you for finding and sharing this. I think many feel like we are in a bubble here and clearly it looks more like we are on the center stage.

Hi Haters!😘