Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Stunning video’s emerge of police Officers REMOVING HELMETS and joining and marching with protestors in Paris..

WE ARE WITNESSING HISTORY AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

Channel: JFK_TV
10:41 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
24 March, 10:29
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Makes me think of that song from Les Miserables, "Do you hear the people sing?" Goosebumps!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
24 March, 06:30
They have no choice but to side with the people when the ones in power took everything from them, pensions included

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
24 March, 12:45
I was just on my way to post this.. :D

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
24 March, 09:45
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
Lol....More than welcome to copy and/or share this...the more that gets out and shared the better!!😉

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 March, 11:37
Bless them all!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 March, 11:19
Wow! I knew the firemen did this -- this is great with the police officers too!