Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
23 March, 06:50
GOD HELP ME! I REFUSE TO GIVE UP. YOU CALLED MY BABY GIRL HOME AND I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY, NO I HAVE TO FIGHT THE INSURANCE COMPANY THAT IS NOW SAYING SHE WAS NOT COVERED! GOD, YOU KNOW MY HEART, YOU KNOW THE PAST 3 YEARS FOR MY BABY GIRL AND I HAVE BEEN HELL, PLEASE LORD DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO FIGHT THIS COMPANY. I JUST BURIED MY BABY 🙏🏻🙏🏻💔💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Oh Mary Beth I have been thinking about you and praying.. I wish so badly there were words or something I could say to make this nightmare go away- it's not fair at all... I think you mentioned life insurance policy so I am not sure if that meant something other than the hospital but you do not have to pay the hospital for anything !!!!!... they can't do anything - I pray there is someone that can help you with any legal or policy loopholes you can get around! xoxo Hugs and Blessings ...
07:30 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it