Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 March, 09:24
Woohoo one of my fav accounts is back on twitter!

https://twitter.com/WarNus...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
23 March, 09:24
In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
YES one of mine too! She is Awesome! Wish She would have come to AU too! Please share Her posts here! I can’t see anything on twitter yet! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»
06:39 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ur1spark
24 March, 06:16
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Is it possible you can go on twitter to read and search only....but can't like or reply? I was permanently suspended...but am able to read and search only. Can't follow, like or reply. See if link works for you.

https://twitter.com/WarNus...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 March, 06:32
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
I tried! Was suspended, couldn’t deactivate, had 6 different accts. To get back on back then, used both emails, made appeals, and was in read mode, but tried again to get back on and put wrong password in! Now I can’t see anything! πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Don’t think I can, if acct. Wasn’t deactivated! Could use some help if you have any! My original acct. Was BeverlyHayes6, Last one Beverly1111H! 😒πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
24 March, 12:41

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
24 March, 12:24
I can do that :)