Thungawd ... @Bipitybopityboo
Take a magnifying glass and use it to look at the line under your signature on your SS card. You'll be shocked to see that there are little tiny words there. That is a contract! Also, the number on the back of your social security card is on the US Stock exchange. Meaning that any country that America is in debt to can go on the stock market and buy YOU. When you were born and hit with that ss #, you are no longer a human being. You are a corporation. A corporation that can be bought and sold. How can they legally do this? They created a strawman (linked to funds) using your name in all caps on your birth certificate. Ur parents unknowingly signed you over to the government when they signed your birth
03:42 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bipitybopityboo in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

M-Q 11:11 @MthankQ
24 March, 04:15
In response Thungawd ... to his Publication
I've been tell people this shit for over 10 years now and NOT ONE did crap about undoing it, There is a way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 March, 06:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Travel @369travel
23 March, 06:43
Maybe this is just me having a bad day but I'm starting to realize that it doesn't seem to matter what we know. We all know we've been robbed continuously but no one seems interested in doing anything about any of it that actually changes anything

J.J. Jameson @jjj
23 March, 06:27
😂

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
23 March, 04:07
I had posted last yr there is a company called GMEI that uses us as chater and sell us but no one seemed interested. I tried so hard to get people aware of it and if we all rose up and tried to have our names removed of those company’s then they would go broke

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
23 March, 07:03
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Isn't GME Gamestop??