Not Important @Notimportant
23 March, 12:57
If anyone would like to join me...

i pray for my Dravidian kitty/dragon/warrior/guardian/friend to fall sweetly asleep back to nature....till we meet again, I love you sweet boy.

I don't want to have to "put him to sleep" in the yucky cold space, called a vet office, which will terrify him just driving & being there ...I don't want his last moments in fear ...sleep transitioning is my manifest/desire/precipitation (whatever it's called) thank you ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 March, 01:18

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
🙏🙏🙏🐱😇❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red 55S @Red55S
God bless your kitty as it travels to the other side. I could never put my animals "to sleep" either. They all died naturally--which might have been more uncomfortable for me but more comfortable for them.
02:59 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Red 55S, click on at the bottom under it