Not Important @Notimportant
If anyone would like to join me...

i pray for my Dravidian kitty/dragon/warrior/guardian/friend to fall sweetly asleep back to nature....till we meet again, I love you sweet boy.

I don't want to have to "put him to sleep" in the yucky cold space, called a vet office, which will terrify him just driving & being there ...I don't want his last moments in fear ...sleep transitioning is my manifest/desire/precipitation (whatever it's called) thank you ...
12:57 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 March, 01:18

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
🙏🙏🙏🐱😇❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red 55S @Red55S
23 March, 02:59
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
God bless your kitty as it travels to the other side. I could never put my animals "to sleep" either. They all died naturally--which might have been more uncomfortable for me but more comfortable for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
23 March, 01:13

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Manifesting your kitty to go gently into the night as nature intends, with you at his side! Praying for you all! WWG1WGA

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
23 March, 01:08

Praying for your sweet kitty's easy transition. 💔