COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
😎🇺🇸⚡️🌟Former IRS Agent explains why income tax is voluntarily and if enforced is technically illegal.

🔗AmericanPatriot🇺🇸( @ColdWarPatriot )
02:55 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 March, 04:59
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
All closed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 04:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
23 March, 04:53
Weird… I was speaking with my boss and she mentioned how the IRS is way behind…I’m over here thinking “I hope the damn thing has imploded “.

I’m praying they’ve been dissolved!

23 March, 04:51

23 March, 04:51

23 March, 04:49

23 March, 04:48

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
23 March, 05:00
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I had a business in late 70s, so had to study the tax codes; 1 thing that really stuck out was how the instruction's paragraphs, were structured; the last sentences, many times gave you what you needed, while the balance of the paragraph, was how to confuse, and cause fear of making a mistake.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
23 March, 03:34 (E)
I am an Irwin Schiff acolyte
He died rotting in jail for exposing these facts

Read his book THE FEDERAL MAFIA

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 March, 03:13
Wow, very smart lady.