Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
IF THERE IS ANY ATTORNEYS ON HERE, I NEED HELP. THE COMPANY THAT RILEY DAD HAS LIFE INSURANCE ON HER IS NOW SAYING SHE WAS NOT COVERED. THATS A LIE SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN COVERED. HE HAD A 10,000 COVERAGE ON HER AND WE OWE 15,000. I NEED AN ATTORNEY FOR HELP ON FIGHTING THIS.
02:17 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 March, 10:38
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
God I ask for your divine intervention in this matter. I pray that Mary Beth will not owe one cent to the hospital or insurance company. I also pray that you would provide for her every need. Bring her peace, wisdom and discernment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
23 March, 02:50 (E)
That's definitely a red flag for insurance fraud. My dentist office that I went to for 4 to 5 years suddenly was closed down without warning. The following day, the headquarters was shut down without warning. My mom and I suspected insurance fraud. Good luck to you 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 02:45
Do you have a copy of the policy?
Who was it thro?
Work policy?
Individual policy?
Who was it thro what company?
Are they saying there WAS no policy or just not covered?
Have you researched to make sure the policy was paid up?
These are the answers you need before you talk to a lawyer.
I am an insurance agent.

23 March, 05:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Her dad had the policy on her and our son since 2019 through the company he works for offers

23 March, 05:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They are saying that he didn’t sign up for it in 2022 and he did. It came directly out of his paycheck

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 March, 02:44
😇🙏😘MIRACULOUS PRAYERS OF FINDING THE LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES TO PROVE THEY ARE LYING MIRACULOUS PRAYERS OF PEACE LOVE COMFORT THRU FAITH IN GOD THE FATHER AND JESUS HIS SON AND OUR SAVIOR MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT SURROUND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN HIS LOVING MIGHTY LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY STOP BREATHE PRAY FOR GOD TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT YOU IN ALL MATTERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN HUGS FROM TEXAS