Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Did you know...
In the Babemba tribe of South Africa, when a person acts irresponsibly or unjustly, he is placed in the centre of the village, alone and unfettered. All work ceases, and every man, woman, and child in the village gathers in a large circle around the accused individual. Then each person in the tribe speaks to the accused, one at a time, each recalling the good things the person in the centre of the circle has done in his/her lifetime. Every incident, every experience that can be recalled with any detail and accuracy, is recounted. All his positive attributes, good deeds, strengths, and kindnesses are recited carefully and at length. This tribal ceremony often lasts for several days. At the end, the tribal circle is broken, a joyous celebration takes place, and the person is symbolically and literally welcomed back into the tribe.

This is what I wish for you.
You who have hurt so many in our tribe already.
I never hated you, I've always loved you.
01:26 PM - Mar 23, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 March, 02:01
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I bring this up to my kiddos when they are fighting with each other 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 02:03
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Awww that's so sweet 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
23 March, 01:34
Your words are very deep and touching that they make me cry! 😭 Thank you so much. Your heart is so beautiful. 💗💗💗

23 March, 01:39
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Just Mee @TrustinGod
23 March, 01:34
The one thought that came to me after reading your post, was the widespread failure of men in this country. I'll leave it at that.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 March, 01:31
Wow! That's what God would do ;)

23 March, 01:33
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
🥰🙏🤍