I think today is the 2nd round of Purges
Glad we have another place to hang!
02:49 PM - Jan 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by IAM_Laura9 in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 January, 08:18
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
still over there ~ pondering exit.

would love to be at it full time over here, for sure!

looking forward to hanging with you guys SOON!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
12 January, 09:19
I got the boot ysterday for the 2nd time this week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
12 January, 03:08
Yes, they suspended me too very thankful for another place to hang also! :)

Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
12 January, 02:26
They got me today also. I did go to the appeal page and remind them that Patriots took their platform and kicked their butts with it. Lol.

Meg Shortgus @Gussier
12 January, 12:27
welcome home 🇺🇸👍🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 January, 12:19
I am glad you are here with us Laura! its starting to feel like home around here! 💛

Red 55S @Red55S
12 January, 12:01
We are getting the Twitter fam back together. Nice to see you here!!

✨ Trumpette 17 ✨ @Trumpette17
11 January, 11:46
Glad to see you again Laura 🥰🇺🇸‼️

Karen Rickard donated @Lyineyes57
11 January, 10:05
Me too got it today

jill warga @jillsfolly7771111
11 January, 09:08
You lasted longer than me. I got bumped 2 days ago

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
11 January, 09:06
I got suspended today too.

Scott Rit @FullWeTodd
11 January, 08:41
No worries @iam_laura9 , their stock is plunging. We are leaving in droves. Their business model is collapsing. Those that have not been kicked off, are deleting the twitter/facebook accounts. #GodWins

Sierra Golf Bravo @SierraGolfBravo
11 January, 08:04
Welcome to the rendezvous point

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 January, 08:02
There's not a stench here :) Welcome Laura :) Wouldn't be the same without our #9

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 January, 07:01
They got me today

April Kratzer @karma_74
11 January, 05:48
Crazy. At least you lasted longer then most.

Linda Smith @linlou55
11 January, 04:58
Me too! I couldn't take the pure evil anymore anyway. I think that might be asking too much of us. We both stuck in till this day! Proud of you!

Kemberely Chaudhry @monalisasmile37
11 January, 05:01
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
i also got suspended today LOL

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
11 January, 04:37
they got me again today too!!! and the other big purge got y main acct hahah i tweeted VK and was instantly banned along with all the others

Natalie Watson @Nwatson81
11 January, 04:35
They just got me too. My account was small and I was "behaving".🤷‍♀️🤣

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
11 January, 04:13
just a few mins ago...

King North @KingoftheNorth
11 January, 04:16
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Bullshit hack on the Gov website.

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
11 January, 03:56
I feel the same way! As long as i have a place to keep in touch with my peeps and get information I'm happy to be off the communist platforms! Welcome!! I got booted during the first purge and my backup account went down a few days later. I'm officially done!

I feel the same way! As long as i have a place to keep in touch with my peeps and get information I'm happy to be off the communist platforms! Welcome!! I got booted during the first purge and my backup account went down a few days later. I'm officially done!

Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
11 January, 03:54
I got whacked today, too. I mostly retweet and they got me after RT'ing about the Nat'l Guard having 2k troops in DC. I am a small acct not worth anyone's time and yet I've been suspended three times. One permanently.

Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
11 January, 03:54
I got whacked today, too. I mostly retweet and they got me after RT'ing about the Nat'l Guard having 2k troops in DC. I am a small acct not worth anyone's time and yet I've been suspended three times. One permanently.

Carey Lou @Careylou
11 January, 03:47
welcome to the club

Frankie GFT @Frankie17
11 January, 03:27
Me too. Set up another but lasted only six hours. No hope for peeps on Twitter. Freedom of speech is out of the window for sure. What they gonna do Bidens lot when all they have left is the bare minimum and Bots. Sad place lately just for the deep State NWO bs to push their agendas ever more so on those who don't do any critical thinking or research for themselves. Maybe they might wake up. I hope so.

Nena Pam @NenaPam
11 January, 03:19
Me too and I barely repost!

Anon Mama @AnonMamaE
11 January, 03:13
just suspended too and I never did anything

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
11 January, 03:12
wish this platform spread before we all got band so peole could no where to find all us