judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
WHY THE HELL ISNT THIS IN MSM! Omg an actual witness to murdering Covid patients πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌHospital Murder: Firsthand Witness Attests Hospitals Intentionally Hastened the Deaths of COVID Patients

Attorney RenzTom: "How did you know that there were people hastening death?"

Adrienne Smith, PhD: "I know that because I spoke to one of the nurses one morning when I was opening on the floor. I work on the unit. And he was totally upset because the night nurse 'didn't do her job.' And I questioned him. I said, 'Why are you so mad? What do you mean she didn't do her job.' And he basically said that she didn't go up on the morphine drip and take care of business. Now he has to do it. And he has to take care of it."
11:24 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
23 March, 11:39
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
And nothing will happen to those guilty of this. It would take 20 years to build enough prisons to house all those involved. As time goes by all will be forgotten. Just like when CEO’s AND POLITICIANS get busted they just resign and all is forgotten. CLOWN WORLD and jokes on us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396