Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 02:51
Enough with Simon Parkes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Danielle @Dreamzncolor78
What about Robert Daniel Steele who claimed Jr is in fact alive and they had dinner together? I wanna believe he's one of the good ones.
03:19 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dreamzncolor78 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 February, 04:36
In response Heather Danielle to her Publication
He did NOT say he had dinner with JFK jr. he said he had dinner with Juan and he is NOT JFK jr. you need to get it right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 February, 04:56
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Jeeze, maybe calm down?

Janet Love @JanetLove82
08 February, 04:13
RDS never said he had dinner with JFK JR. He did say he had lunch and dinner with Juan O'Savin.

08 February, 04:15
In response Janet Love to her Publication
In the same breath, he said "JFK Jr is alive!"

American Woman @Justice4Children
08 February, 04:10
I still have not received my book I ordered from "juan"
I paid for the online and the paperback.