JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 March, 09:35
This timestamp is 1+17/ R, 1x17/ Q, and 10+17/27/ JFK.

READY TO SERVE YOU- 218

The R Drop To Remember- 218
John F Kennedy Jr- 218
Where We Go One We Go All- 218

Are we having fun yet?

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 12:35
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
8:35
Infinite JFK

10:17
There is only ONE Q
Good morning Fan.
Gonna be a busy day with all these committee meetings looks like.

Nana has been out some, my bunch has been sick and it has been trying to get me but NOT.
My system is fighting back to keep it pushed back.

Back later, have to earn some coins today.
Not independently wealthy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I almost addressed the issue of some of our colleagues possibly being rich now w/ crypto. I don't begrudge them their success at all. I am delighted for them. For my part, however, I still cannot bring myself to think about money at all. My brain literally won't go there. But I did worry about some our Patriots who might be experiencing FOMO, to which I reply...

Do you think that God doesn't know that your checking account is empty?

"The last will be first and the first will be last."

23 March, 02:42
Oh hun, Nana doesn't worry about it. I have not been wealthy for 65 yrs but my God has always provided for me and my children.
If I were to make money on the XRP for instance I would most likely give away more than I could spend.
I don't need a lot in the material.
My wish would be to give everyone a comfortable living if I could.

Almost every time I take a shower for instance I think about all the children living on the streets and in places like Africa that have no real home much less a nice shower with running hot water.
Can't help it, usually pops in my mine every time.

I do not begrudge anyone that has, my only concern is for the have nots that suffer.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I hear you. I engage homeless people almost every day. My experience has been that nearly half of the men on the streets are veterans. It makes me sick. I have almost no money so I mostly just talk to them and try to offer them some encouraging words. I bought a burger for a guy standing in the highway median, begging a few nights ago. While I bought the burger, he disappeared. I went looking for him and finally found him in a gas station bathroom. When I handed him the burger he cried he was so grateful. This is the most painful part of this movie.
03:12 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
23 March, 10:58
🙏🏻✨ThankQ brother🕊❤️😘

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
23 March, 10:25
You are a good-hearted person.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
23 March, 10:22
I was that guy at one time. The hungry one. I remember, I will also remember what you just taught me. Thank you ❤
Brian ~

23 March, 09:43
Awwh hun that is just heart breaking, isn't it.
There are so many and a variety of causes could be addressed if humanities true priorities are just given a real chance to bloom.
We as a people have never known real freedom imho, the kind of freedom that allows the loving side of our souls to flourish and take control.

I mean think about it!
It is imo literally against all odds that we are even still here as a species the way we have been enslaved daily just to survive the day.

We have not had a real opportunity for true "free will" choices to choose God over satan because satan has always had this unfair advantage using the ETs and his magick tricks while God stood as he said and refused to override or interfere with our individual free will.

Imho, it is a wonderful thing to be able to witness the souls on this planet coming together like an energy grid to wake up and protect Earth.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
23 March, 11:42
I agree 100% Angel's!!!

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
23 March, 09:25
Only those who carry the strength can bring the burger.