JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This timestamp is 1+17/ R, 1x17/ Q, and 10+17/27/ JFK.

READY TO SERVE YOU- 218

The R Drop To Remember- 218
John F Kennedy Jr- 218
Where We Go One We Go All- 218

Are we having fun yet?

#KennedyVision
09:35 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 March, 06:14
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
22 March, 06:08
Just 117 or 711. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:27
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Six in one hand...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 March, 02:00
Universal-Personal And PLanetary Pentecost

The Coming of the Kingdom

9 Plus 9 Plus 9 Simultaneously Equals Nine

218: 2 Plus 1 Plus Eight Equals Eleven

Jesus was Born on September 11th, 3 BCE

Nine-Eleven (1) Eleven-Nine

"The Earth Knew ONE CREATOR, ONE LOVER, ONE THINKER, ONE SONG. Yet that Song broke into a Multitudinous Chorus as the Waves of Creative Love Surged Out from the Center of my Being and Splashed into New Civilizations and New Societies of Harmonious Human Interaction. Each Individual Human Being Knew Him or Herself as the Same "I", the Same SELF, the Creator I AM. So it came to pass that I was One and yet I was Eleven Billion. My Intelligence was Everywhere as my LOVE Created. All Understood. All Shared in the SAME BEING, the same Moment. All Were Present in the PRESENCE OF GOD." -Ken Carey, VISION: A Personal Call to Create a New World.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:26
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I wouldn't wanna be the people who tried to corrupt the Birthday of Jesus Christ. That can't be good.

Mike Honcho @BertActual
22 March, 01:13
Do you think there will be people a decade from now still posting Q drops?
Do you think that, for some, this movement has consumed some individuals so much that it has become their identity?
An identity from which they are scared to let go of for fear of being lost in this world?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:30
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
No. I don't think we need any more Q Drops. We have plenty. As for being consumed, be glad that we were. When the world learns what amazing work our autist anons did minds will be blown.

22 March, 01:08
THE SUFFERING SERVANT

Two Interrelated Posts (See Comments Below and/of "Show Thread)

"He was Wounded for our Transgressions, Crushed for our Inequities. Upon Him was the Punishment that Made Us Whole and by his Bruises We Are Healed." (Isaiah 53:5)

Donald J. Trump, like Jesus, Gandhi, JFK, RFK and Martin Luther King Jr before him is a "Suffering Servant," a Living and Breathing Embodiment of Love Incarnate, a Bodhisattva who, having Achieved AT-"TUNE"-MENT, A-"TONE-MENT and AT-'ONE'-MENT with the Mother-Father Heart of Creation--Remains in the World as a Vehicle through which others may Learn to Cultivate that Self-same Relationship Within Themselves.
He is a True Warrior of the Heart, a Personal and Planetary Midwife, a Divine Catalyst through which the Universal Spirit of the Cosmic Christ is made Visible so that We may See and Know and Experience that
We may See and Know and Experience that Spirit Within Ourselves,

22 March, 01:09
and One Another and thus become Living Instruments through which Christ's Heavenly Kingdom of Universal Love and Brotherhood/Sisterhood is made Manifest Upon the Earth, HERE AND NOW!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:33
AT ONE MENT. There you go again. Priceless.

Ange Love @LoveM
22 March, 12:35
🙏🏻✨Indeed🕊❤️🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 March, 12:35
8:35
Infinite JFK

10:17
There is only ONE Q
Good morning Fan.
Gonna be a busy day with all these committee meetings looks like.

Nana has been out some, my bunch has been sick and it has been trying to get me but NOT.
My system is fighting back to keep it pushed back.

Back later, have to earn some coins today.
Not independently wealthy.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I almost addressed the issue of some of our colleagues possibly being rich now w/ crypto. I don't begrudge them their success at all. I am delighted for them. For my part, however, I still cannot bring myself to think about money at all. My brain literally won't go there. But I did worry about some our Patriots who might be experiencing FOMO, to which I reply...

Do you think that God doesn't know that your checking account is empty?

"The last will be first and the first will be last."

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
22 March, 12:29
Yes... definitely! :)

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
22 March, 12:29
Anoint Me (Spontaneous) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by CDBabyAnoint Me (Spontaneous) · Paula GallawaySounds of Rest℗ 2011 Paula GallawayReleased on: 2011-11-01Auto-generated by YouTube.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:51
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
How pretty. Thank you. I've noticed recently that the production value has went way up in the genre of Christian music. There was a time I could hardly tolerate it and now I'm finding much of it very agreeable.