La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
22 March, 06:17
I want to go back on Twitter, got the emails that my accounts will not be reinstated. Any suggestions? Do they recognize my IP, my device, what is it? Haven’t tried lately with a new account but would get suspended immediately.
Please help. πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 March, 06:24
In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication
Don't fret it. Alot of low vibes and angry people on Twit. It's hard to stay in there for over 5 minutes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
22 March, 06:59
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Thank you for answering. The reason I like it there is because of my Nicaraguan Patriots, I translate some things for them. πŸ™πŸ»

22 March, 07:29
well then don't give up. They rejected me twice and last week they just un banned me?

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
Did you make a new account and if not what did you do to get reinstated? Can you tell me what you told them in the description of the problem, please.
02:32 AM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaTutti_Q in this post can reply
23 March, 09:34
I just sent messages that I was politically banned 2 years ago and would like to be reinstated. They sent messages back that I was permanently banned. Then a week later they unbanned me. I think Elon Must still has a pack of fleas working for him